Outlook Express is a component part of the IE6 installation for Windows and it is developed and published by Microsoft. For the Windows 7 and Windows Vista installation it was updated and renamed to Windows Live Mail. Some of the key features of the e-mail client are:
- Managing multiple e-mail and newsgroups accounts
- Browsing and accessing the mail messages is quick and easy
- The client can be used to keep and access e-mail on a specific server from different locations.
- The address book can be used to store and retrieve the mail addresses.
- The messages can be digitally signed and encrypted by using digital IDs
Outlook Express is a free software application from the Email Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-09-09. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005.
Outlook Express (version 6.0) has a file size of 536.87 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4107 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.